The FLEX Series module is a CIGS based flexible thin-film PV module that provides high power density for many types of applications. The panels are the highest efficiency, flexible, thin-film product on the market today, with >17% cell efficiency.
The FLEX Series module bonds to surfaces with a simple peel-and-stick adhesive. This adhesive approach provides significant benefits such as superior wind resistance, a seamless low-profile look and eliminating the need for racking or penetrations into the surface. The FLEX Series module is IEC 61646 & IEC 61730, UL 1703 and Class A over TPO: Slope 2.5:12 certified.
The modules also have an enhanced uniform dark color scheme throughout obtained through specially engineered material upgrades.
These modules provide customers the following significant benefits:
– Low weight
– No surface penetrations, eliminating the worry of leakage and damage
– An aesthetically pleasing solar solution, blending into the structure surfae
– Superior wind resistance and a seismic advantage over silicon where their higher profile and breakable nature increases the likelihood of damage in a hurricane or earthquake
– Customizable for all possibilities and the highest efficiency
– Transportation: truck, RV, van, car, boat, etc.
– Off-grid battery charging
– Specialty architecture