The SolarRide™ transportation solution is comprised of solar modules and a charge controller that ensures you receive the maximum benefit from your solar investment.
SolarRide auxiliary power allows you to:
– Reduce Fuel Consumption. Use solar energy instead of gas to power auxiliary systems
– Reduce Maintenance Costs. Running the truck engine less results in decreased intervals for scheduled maintenance.
– Reduce Emissions. Using clean solar power instead of fuel reduces emissions to help truckers comply with environmental regulations
– Provide Stand-by Power. Use solar energy for standby power without running the engine.
– Provide Power to Truck De-icing Systems. De-ice the truck with solar energy instead of fuel
– APU Charging