The FLEX Series module is a CIGS based flexible thin-film PV module that provides high power density for many types of roof applications. The panels are the highest efficiency, flexible, thin-film product on the market today, with >17% cell efficiency.
FLEX-N modules are ideal for standing seam metal roofs, and they bond to the roof surface with a simple peel-and-stick adhesive. This adhesive approach eliminates the need for racking and reduces labor and logistics cost to provide a 20% lower BOS cost than traditional glass solar systems. The FLEX Series module is IEC 61646 & IEC 61730 and UL 1703 certified and is available in three lengths.
FLEX-N modules provide customers the following significant benefits:
– The low weight of the modules
– No roof penetrations, eliminating the worry of leakage and damage to valuable contents within the building
– An aesthetically pleasing solar solution, preserving the original look of the metal roof by blending into the space between the seams.
– Superior wind resistance and a seismic advantage over traditional rack-and-panel systems where their higher profile increases the likelihood of damage in a hurricane or earthquake
– Shipping rolled instead of flat to enable a more efficient container size, saving money on freight
– Standing seam metal roof
– Modified Bitumen roof